Are you planning a vacation with your pet? Do you want to surprise your pet by booking him a hotel room? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Whether your pet is big or small, these hotels are perfect for them. This article will help you find the best hotels that allow pets as well as provide you with insider tips on what to look for when booking. But before we dive into that, let’s first understand why staying in a pet friendly hotels near me is beneficial for both you and your furry companion.
What to Know Before Booking a Hotel for Your Pet
– Make sure the hotel accepts pets- Not all hotels allow pets, so you’ll want to make sure the hotel you’re considering is pet-friendly. Some hotels have a pet fee or charge a daily pet cleaning fee, so make sure you ask if there is any extra cost for having your four-legged friend stay with you. – Find out what type of pet rooms the hotel offers- Some hotels may have cages or indoor kennels for pets, but others may not. Find out what type of pet room the hotel offers and if it meets your pet’s needs. – Know the hotel’s pet rules- Make sure you are aware of the pet policy, such as if there is a certain time your pet needs to be in their room or if you can have your pet on the bed.
How Staying in a Hotel with Your Pet Is Beneficial
– It can be a lot less stressful for pets than staying in a kennel or boarding facility. If your pet is staying in a hotel, you can be sure they are not getting into any mischief.
– It can save you money. If you go away on short notice, you might not be able to find a place that takes pets other than a hotel. Some hotels charge less for pets than they do for people.
– It can be a lot more convenient than driving back and forth from home. You can enjoy the trip and not worry about your pet getting into trouble at home.
– It can let you travel more often. If you have a pet, you may have to limit your vacation time.
7 Best Hotels for Pets Near Me
– Hilton Garden Inn: This is a pet-friendly hotel near me open 24 hours a day. It has a fully stocked kitchen, free WiFi, and a fitness center. This pet-friendly hotel for dogs near me is located at 1095 N.E. 103rd st., Miami, FL 33168.
– Homewood Suites by Hilton Miami Coconut Creek: This pet friendly hotel near me has a heated indoor pool, free WiFi, and a free daily breakfast. It is located at 909 Coconut Creek Road, Coconut Creek, FL 33066.
– Staybridge Suites Miami- Airport: This pet friendly hotel near me has a laundry room, free WiFi, and has rooms that can accommodate up to 6 people. It is located at 6851 N.W. 36 Street, Miami, FL 33166.
– Hilton Miami Airport & Convention Center: This pet friendly hotel near me has a fitness center, wireless internet, and a free shuttle service to and from the airport. It is located at 1616 N.W. 42nd Street, Miami, FL 33126.
– Courtyard Miami Airport South: This pet friendly hotel near me offers free WiFi and a free shuttle to and from the airport. It has a business center, fitness center, and outdoor swimming pool. It is located at 951 Aviation Ave, Miami, FL 33183.
– Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Convention Center: This pet friendly hotel near me has an outdoor swimming pool, business center, and a free shuttle service to and from the airport. It is located at 5399 N.W. 21st St, Miami, FL 33127.
Things to Look For When Booking a Hotel for your pet
– How many pets are allowed per room – Some hotels allow only 1 pet per room while others allow up to 2. Find out how many pets are allowed per room so there are no surprises when you check in.
– What room type is best for your pet – Find out what room type is best for your pet. Is it better to have an indoor or outdoor room? What about a ground floor room?
– What amenities are included in the room – Some hotels have a daily pet clean-up fee, but others don’t. Find out what amenities are included in the room such as bedding, food dishes, and toys.
– What is the hotel’s cancellation policy? – Make sure you understand the hotel’s cancellation policy. Some hotels may charge a pet fee even if your pet is not staying with you.
3 Tips When Traveling With Your Pet
– Make sure your pet is up to date on his vaccinations – It’s important to make sure your dog or cat is up to date on his vaccinations before you travel. Some countries require vaccinations, including the United Kingdom and Australia.
– Your pet should be microchipped – If your pet is microchipped, he can be returned to you quickly if he gets lost.
– Bring your pet’s medical records with you – Keep a copy of your pet’s medical records with you while you’re traveling in case he gets sick and needs medical attention.
There are lots of advantages to booking a pet friendly hotels near me, especially if you are traveling with your pet. While some hotels are more pet friendly than others, there are plenty of places that welcome pets with open arms. The most important thing to remember when booking a hotel for your pet is to ask plenty of questions. Make sure you know the hotel’s pet policy so there are no surprises when you check in. With that said, there are plenty of hotels that are perfect for your pet. Whether your pet is big or small, these hotels are great choices.