Are you over 40 years of age? Do you face any difficulties with reading your books or small prints and numbers? Did you have a doctor’s consultation? Did he recommend you reading glasses? Are you wearing them?
These are some of the questions and facts that often arise in the minds of people when your age increases. When we talk of the reading problem, it is very common after a certain age, especially this problem arises at the age of above 40 years and above 50 years. When one finds difficulty in reading and faces problems in their near visions, doctors recommend them to wear reading glasses.
When the first type of reading glasses was made, the glasses were only found in round shapes. Hence the round glasses were known as reading glasses. After the round glasses, the small rectangular glasses were known to be the reading glasses. Hence people who needed reading glasses used to buy rectangular reading glasses from the chemist shops.
How to get reading glasses?
Since wearing reading glasses is very common after the age of 40 years, one must get proper reading glasses by consulting a doctor. Previously, people used to go to the chemist shops and buy ready readers only by checking the convenience of the glasses. But that was an approx estimation that was done without consulting a doctor and only the glasses were bought with a certain prescription.
But it is recommended that one should consult a doctor and buy the right pair of glasses for their eyes. This will not only help them in the reading but will also help them in their vision correction. The right prescription glasses will make the vision clear and perfect.
Now comes the question of the frames. What frames can one choose as their reading glasses? Well, this is a matter of concern as people want things to be stylish and up to date according to the trend. But before moving on to the frames, let us discuss an important topic like reading.
Along with reading, many people face the problem that they can neither see the small things nor have a clear distant vision. Hence they are recommended to wear varifocals. Since varifocal glasses are made in such a way that it helps to correct three types of vision, near, intermediate, and distance. These glasses are usually required by people above 50 years of age.
In this case too, one might need different frames that will help them to protect their eyes and will also serve the purpose of fashion. People want to deck up in the latest fashion that is trending in the market.
Frames with Prescriptions
Various frames can be worn as reading glasses and varifocal glasses. Only the prescription will be changed in the glasses but one can wear their favourite frames. This makes people get interested as they are also tired of the boring old boring glasses that they have been wearing for years. Let us look at some of the frames for men and women that can be worn both as prescription glasses as well as reading glasses-
- Tortoiseshell Glasses- These glasses are unisexual and are worn by both men and women. The glasses have a unique appeal and are perfect with every outfit. The tortoiseshell glasses come in various shapes and sizes so that all face shapes and sizes can wear them. The glasses are perfect to go with every outfit and mood. Whether it is for regular office wear or a night out, these glasses match all. Hence the uniqueness of the glasses has made people look very smart. The glasses create a bold yet sophisticated look for both men and women and are suitable for every outfit. These glasses are perfect for people over 40 years of age.
- Cat-eye glasses- Cat-eye glasses are made for all women. Women just flaunt with a pair of cat-eye glasses. They are suitable for every occasion and mood and pair the best with every outfit. Cat-eye glasses were made exclusively for women and hence they are a fantastic creation of the eyewear industry and the creator Altina Schinasi. Cat-eye glasses are of premium quality and with multiple variations. Young seniors can wear full-rimmed oversized cat-eye glasses or sleek big glasses in cat-eye shape for a bold, elegant, and sophisticated look. They can pair these glasses with any outfit.
- Browline Glasses- From various celebrities to common people, browline glasses have all the attractive power. The glasses come with a thick half-rimmed with a little upsweep at the corner and are round in shape. These glasses are perfect to make the person look young and ready for daily looks. Wear the glasses in the workplace or at any party, and see the magic that they will create among your colleagues. The black and golden combination of these glasses is an eye-catcher and is suitable for every outfit.
- Clear Glasses- Clear glasses have made a new trend for eyeglasses. Be it the young generation or the adult people, these glasses have created a new fashion for all. The young oldies are also not left behind in this series. They should also try these amazing transparent frames to make their look more fashionable. Transparent glasses do not add much extra to the facial features but enhance the look and make the person’s presence more noticeable. If anybody wants to have a pop of colour in the transparent glasses can surely try out some soft shades which will make the look more trendy. Opt for a square or a round one for a more highlighted appeal. Specscart has a wonderful collection of these frames. One can check out their collection on various platforms and stores.
- Round Frames- Let us experiment with some colours in glasses. Round frames in colours like blue and black will add more to them. The charm of the glasses and the bright colours are perfect to make your age look young and also to go with every outfit. How about brown round glasses or printed tortoiseshell glasses in rounds? Men will compete equally with the youngsters and will surprise all. Round frames are perfect for all ages, especially for men over 50 years.
- Thick Rimmed Glasses- Thick rimmed frames are always good to look at. The glasses make everyone look young and smart. They come in various shapes and sizes, but the oversized ones are the best for all. The square frames, the round ones, or the geometric frames are perfect for all purposes and hence make a person look super cool and handsome.
- Semi-rimless and rimless glasses- These glasses are ever trending and never go out of style. The difference between the previous semi-rimless and rimless glasses was that they were only available either in rectangular shape or circular shape. But today’s rimless glasses include various shapes and sizes of the glasses and help a person get a variety of glasses collections from the box.
- Boxy Square Frames- Rectangular glasses have been men’s favourite for a long time. But the modern variations of the rectangular glasses are the square frames. The glasses are simply a treat to the eyes. The glasses come in various colours and sizes and are perfect for every men’s wear. The black frames or the wooden ones are perfect to start your day’s look. These glasses will go with all outfits and will make you look different and smart. The pair always makes a person flaunt his personality and get compliments for their fashion looks. The glasses are a perfect fashion accessory for men over 50 years.
Hence these are some of the glasses frames that are perfect for both reading glasses as well as varifocal glasses.