Premature ejaculation is one of the most common sexual disorders. It takes place before both partners experience sexual satisfaction. Sometimes ejaculation occurs just after the penis is inserted into the vagina, or even before that. This is a serious problem, especially for a man who feels like a bad partner and his self-esteem lowers. Occasionally, premature ejaculation causes the breakdown of well-functioning relationships. Therefore, proper treatment is very important. The modern medicine has the answer to premature ejaculation in a form of Dapoxetine based medicine. Dapoxetine is the only official approved medicine to treat premature ejaculation.
What is premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is when sperm ejaculates very quickly – either before or right after sexual intercourse begins. Premature ejaculation is a serious problem because it happens without a man’s control (he ejaculates earlier than he would like) and degrades sex life.
What is the difference between ejaculation and orgasm
Orgasm and ejaculation are, contrary to popular belief, two completely different concepts. Ejaculation is the ejaculation of semen (sperm) that results from sexual arousal. In turn, the orgasm is the culminating moment of excitement, the moment in which the maximum sexual pleasure for a given person is felt.
Usually ejaculation and orgasm occur simultaneously, but a man can orgasm without ejaculating, i.e. without expelling semen. Semen can flow back into the bladder – this is called retrograde ejaculation. Failure to ejaculate can also be the result of a man’s lack of semen production.
Types of ejaculation
A man may ejaculate in his sleep – these are the so-called nocturnal blots. They occur as a result of erotic stimulation and gentle friction. Young men most often experience nocturnal blemishes, but it is not a rule.
Awake ejaculation requires intense physical stimulation. Although a stimulus from the nervous system is required for activation, the process is much more complex.
The causes of premature ejaculation
- hypersensitivity to sexual stimuli
Premature ejaculation can be normal at a young age, just before your sex life. It is mainly related to the mental sphere and sensitivity to sexual stimuli.
For a man who doesn’t have much sex experience, the excitement can be so strong that he ejaculates during the caress phase or right after intercourse begins. It is associated with high sensitivity to sexual signals and the novelty of having intercourse with a woman.
With experience, the man learns to control the moment of ejaculation and premature ejaculation ceases to be a problem. Regular sexual activity in a constant relationship with one partner helps in this case.
The cause of such a state may also be the stress caused by the very rapprochement with a partner.
- rare intercourse
Lack of a constant partner and infrequent intercourse can lead to premature ejaculation during intercourse. Long intervals between intercourse and changing partners cause the build-up of sexual tension and strong arousal. However, as long-lasting relationships are built, this problem may decrease.
- sexual hyperactivity
Additionally, premature ejaculation is influenced by sexual hyperactivity, high levels of excitement and the ability to have multiple intercourse in a short time.
Organic causes of premature ejaculation
In addition to the mental causes of ejaculation disorders, organic causes can also be distinguished. They are related to the functioning of the body, diseases, malformations, addictions. Organic causes are rare, however. For most men, the problem is in the psyche.
The organic problems include:
- urinary tract infections,
- addictions (alcoholism, drug addiction),
- hypersensitivity of the glans penis – this feature may be congenital or acquired (e.g. after an infection),
- glans frenulum too short,
- weak muscle tone of the urethral sphincters – this problem may be congenital or acquired,
Premature ejaculation can also result from physical trauma (most often to the spinal cord).
Treatments for premature ejaculation
Men who have a problem with premature ejaculation often use various methods to slow down ejaculation, such as:
- Masturbation before planned intercourse.
- Shortening of foreplay.
- Repeating intercourse shortly after the previous one.
- Some men use special anesthetic ointments and gels to delay ejaculation. Remember that you should only use such ointments with a condom, otherwise your partner may also be anesthetized.
- It happens that exercises and training methods performed alone or with the participation of a partner turn out to be effective. If this does not help, the doctor may prescribe pharmaceuticals for the patient.
Other treatments for premature ejaculation include:
- Prostagladin injections into the cavernous bodies of a penis – a man can perform them himself, immediately before the planned intercourse. Intercourse can be continued after ejaculation as the erection lasts for a long time. Over time, the moment of ejaculation is delayed.
- Taking an premature ejaculation drug – A perfect example is Super Kamagra, which contains Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine as it’s active ingredients. Dapoxetine will help you last longer and thanks to Sildenafil Citrate, you’ll maintain erection for up to 6 hours. Super Kamagra represents unique dual treatment of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. This medicine is produced by Indian pharmaceutical company and Super Kamagra available as the non-prescriptive medicine. You can buy Kamagra from any trusted e-pharmacy. However, it’s highly advised to discuss any self-medication with your doctor and also make sure you take the pill according to the package prescription.
- Sphincter muscle training using electrotherapy, physiokinesiotherapy and biofeedback – this method is 49-56% effective.
- Neurotomy – it is a procedure of cutting one nerve branch.
Sometimes it is difficult to determine the cause of premature ejaculation and then treatment becomes much more difficult. However, it is important not to fall into hysteria and to calmly look for a solution to the problem with your partner.
Effect of premature ejaculation on the relationship
The sexual life of two people is successful if they both derive satisfaction from it. Premature ejaculation becomes a problem when partners are not satisfied with their intercourse and it affects their relationships. In this case, it is worth taking measures that can improve the quality of sexual activity. With this type of disorder, it is recommended to visit a sexologist.