He came into the world on July 19, 1968. Jim is a funny American. He was born in Bayonne, New Jersey, which is in the United States. As of 2022, he is 54 years old. He is also a radio host, an author, an actor, a TV and podcast host, and the host of a podcast. Since 2017, he has been a co-host of The Chip Chipperson Podcast, a morning radio show on SiriusXM Radio, and the podcast UFC Unfiltered. Astrology says that He was born in the month of Cancer.
Jim Norton’s Net worth
American comedian Jim Norton is from the U.S. About $3 million is his net worth. His salary is $400,000 per month.
Let’s look at Jim Norton’s Net Worth as of 2022, who he is, what his life story is, who he is related to, and how he got so rich.
People know Jim Norton for how funny he is. Live shows are how he makes money.
Jim Norton’s autobiography, his age, his parents, how much money he has, and other details about his life. So Jim Norton’s big fans should keep reading their commission
Parents of Jim Norton
His parents brought him into the world in Bayonne, New Jersey, in the United States. No one knows the name of his father. He used to be in the US Marine Corps and the Army Reserve. The name of his mother is not known. She works in a library.
Jim Norton Siblings
Tracy Norton is Jim Norton’s sister.
Jim Norton Wife/ Girlfriend & Children
Officially, Jim Norton is not married, but he is going to marry actress Imogen Poots. In 2022, they said they were getting married, reported by Filmytoast.
Status of Jim Norton’s Body
Jim Norton is 54 years old, stands 5 feet 6 inches tall, and weighs 86 kilogrammes.
Jim Norton: Some facts
- He wanted to be a stand-up comic when he was 12 years old.
- After his mother brought home comedy albums by Woody Allen, Richard Pryor, George Carlin, and Robert Klein, he became interested in comedy.
- In April 1990, he did his first stand-up at an open mic night at Varsity.
- In 2003, he put together a new 45-minute act and his first comedy album, Yellow Discipline.
- In June 2012, he put out his first song, Please Be Offended, on the TV channel Epix.
- In 2017, his special, “A Mouthful of Shame,” came out on Netflix.
- In early 2001, he was hired as the third microphone for the Opie and Anthony radio show on New York’s WNEW.
- Roy Den Hollander, a lawyer from New York City, sued Norton for the way he treated him during a phone interview with Opie and Anthony. In Oct. 2008,
- On December 2, 2009, he and Jesse Ventura had a fight on air about the September 11 attacks and how to stop illegal immigration.
- In May 2010, the first episode of The Jim Norton Show aired on SiriusXM’s Raw Dog Comedy channel.
- In October 2016, he started hosting Jim Norton & Sam Roberts with Sam Roberts, a former Opie and Anthony intern who is now a producer.
- In 1997, he was on The Louie Show with Louie Anderson.
- In September 2004, he was on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno for the first time.
- In July 2014, he started The Jim Norton Show, a four-part talk show that was a first for Vice.
- In 2002, he was in the short film Crooks.
- In 2016, he got a part in From Nowhere, an independent movie about three teenagers from the Bronx that was praised by critics.
- In 2007, he bought an apartment in one of Donald Trump’s buildings on New York City’s Upper West Side.
- He first became known as the third voice on Gregg “Opie” Hughes and Anthony Cumia’s radio show Opie and Anthony from 2001 to 2014.
- After becoming a stand-up comedian in 1990, he worked on his act for many years.
- He later had a recurring role on the comedy show Lucky Louie and was a regular panellist on the show Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn.
- Since 2003, he has put out four comedy albums and seven comedy specials, three of which are on Epix and one of which is on Netflix.
- In 2014, he was the host of The Jim Norton Show, a talk show on Vice.
- He has written two books: Happy Endings: The Tales of a Meaty-Breasted Zilch and I Hate Your Guts.