Are you a watch lover? If yes, Oris Diver 65 watches are known as the best value for investment among the whole Swiss luxury watch world. In addition, this watch brand has a really specific place in the hearts of many watch lovers or collectors. The Oris Divers 65 models have a very retro design. Furthermore, if we talk about the movements and materials, they are nevertheless modern clocks. They also have sapphire crystals for scratch-resistant and photo reactive illuminating material along with other features. Let dive into the details.
Top 5 Reasons to choose Oris Diver 65 Watches
1. You may be surprised to know that it is not affiliated with a larger parent corporation. As you know, other brands are at the lower end of the luxury watch market and are held by a large company, but Oris is independent. It allows the brand to experiment with its designs.
2. Oris Diver 65 has been steadily developing the Divers collection after the long year’s broad success. Now it consists of more than fifty different models within a wide range of features. These features are such as case sizes, patterns, dial styles, and configurations.
3. In terms of the edition, this brand has numerous limited-edition models with the based design of more than half a century.
4. The Oris Divers 65 collection is a creative modification, due to which it appears as the latest one. No doubt, the Divers 65 is one of Oris ‘ most popular and best-selling watches. If you are planning to purchase a stylish watch you should take a closer look at this Diver watch.
5. It is part of the Diving collection and also one of the two main models. As you know, Oris is a popular Swiss watchmaker that has a history dating back to 1904. Due to this, Oris has designed and developed a wide range of clocks over the years. But now, the company focuses on specific mechanical wristwatches in various aspects such as sizes, styles, and materials.
Features of the Oris Diver 65 Watches
Let’s have a look at the features of Oris Diver watches. This will help you to get a better idea about this unique vintage-inspired timepiece.
If we talk about the dial, there were two dial variations on the original one. In this variation, one is with the designation “Waterproof” and the other is with the designation “Super.” You will get a simpler dial dot and baton hour markers, in other cases, the “Waterproof” dial had Arabic numerals. These both dials look familiar due to their identical presence to those found on the current Oris Divers 65 series.
The case of the older Diver had a 36mm size case with a plexiglass crystal on the top surface. But presently, the current variant now comes in various sizes of cases and materials. If we talk about Oris , it stays the original’s primary style by preserving the same case and bezel shape. Moreover, it keeps the big crown without guards on the present edition. Oris Diver 65 has a safer variation with the unidirectional motion instead of the bidirectional 1960s model.
Oris has expanded the Divers Sixty-Five model series with a variety of strap and bracelet options. Furthermore, some are authentic to the original metal bracelet with links that look like antique rivets. As per the convenience of users, bracelets come within the number of modern upgraded clasps and entirely solid links.
The first model of Diver was powered by in-house calibers such as 654 and 484. The current version of Oris Diver 65 of the 1960s model has been enhanced in terms of automatic and hand-wound movements. In addition to this, some of them also include a chronograph function.
In conclusion, overall I truly like this watch when I’m dressed casually because it looks quite cool on a leather strap. Furthermore, its diameter is excellent, and you will receive everything you expected from your product. Collectors of both previous and present Oris Divers 65 watches continue to flock to it. We hope after reading this blog post you will definitely make a decision while purchasing this money-worth watch.
Thanks for reading!Kindly share this article with your friends, family, and colleagues who want to know about Oris Diver 65 watches.