Having issues logging in to your WPC16 dashboard? Don’t panic! Most users have issues the first time they try to log in. You can easily get access to your dashboard again by following these steps:
Open your WPC16 dashboard
1. Log in to your dashboard.
2. Scroll down and click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
3. Enter the email address you used to register for WPC16 and submit the form.
4. You should receive an email from WPC16 with a link that will allow you to reset your password and log back into your account.
Make sure you’re using the right URL
The first step is to make sure you’ve entered the correct URL. The WPC16 dashboard should be accessible at wpc16.com. If you’re trying to visit it from another website, such as Facebook, then you have the wrong URL and need to change it.
Look to see if there is any feedback
First, look to see if there is any feedback in your inbox. In case you’re not logged in, emails will be sent to your email address with the subject line “WPC16 Dashboard Login: How to Get Access.”
**If you can’t find an email from us, we recommend that you check your spam folder. If you still don’t find it, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]
Try a few different username and password combinations
One of the first steps to resolving any login issue is to try a few different username and password combinations. It’s important to note that your username and password will be case-sensitive, so you need to make sure you enter it in the correct format. For example, if your username is “JohnDoe” but you forgot what your password was, trying entering:
- JOHN DOE
- john doe
Check the date and times on your computer and the WPC16 app
- If your computer’s date and time are wrong, then you have to change it.
- If the app is not synced with your computer’s date and time, then you have to sync it.
Is it time to reset your password?
If you keep encountering the same error message when logging in, resetting your password may be the solution. You can do this through the WPC16 Dashboard by clicking on “Forgot Password?” and following these steps:
- Enter your email address
- Create a new password
- Confirm the new password
- Click create to log in with your new password
Your WPC16 dashboard login credentials are what you use to access your dashboard. If you are having trouble logging in, try the following:
- Open your WPC16 dashboard
- Make sure you’re using the right URL
- Look to see if there is any feedback
- Try a few different username and password combinations
- Check the date and times on your computer and the WPC16 app
- Is it time to reset your password?