In the human body, Collagen is the main protein that is found in the skin, muscles, bones, and tendons. It helps in holding the body together and accounts for nearly 80%. The human body has a natural tendency to produce collagen. Over time, as the body ages, it is unable to produce enough collagen. Collagen is responsible for glowing and radiant, firm skin. Hence, when collagen decreases the skin starts losing its elasticity and gets wrinkled. The collagen starts decreasing at the age of 20-25 yrs and by the age of 6o, almost 80% of collagen levels have been lost. Though every individual body has a different speed level of collagen decrease.
There are 2 types of Collagen. Endogenous collagen is naturally synthesized by the body. Exogenous Collagen is already synthetic that comes from external supplements. Due to the hectic lifestyle, it’s difficult to take skincare daily. Hence supplements help miraculously to give us back the radiant and glowing skin, hair, and strong nails that we all desire. Today we will talk about Collagen Powder and Absolute Collagen.
There are various types of collagen supplements available in the market. The most common form of collagen supplement is collagen powder and absolute (liquid) collagen. So let’s see the details.
- Collagen Powder- Collagen powder is popular because of its potential health benefits. It is derived from animal tissues. It is processed so that the proteins are turned into gelatin. Further, gelatin is broken down in powder form. This hydrolyzed nutritional powder is then easily absorbed by the body. Collagen powder can be added to food as well as drinks. You can add it to yogurts, coffee, smoothies, etc. Those who follow a proper routine can be benefited from collagen powder as they can easily mix it with other regular foods.
Make sure you mix the collagen powder properly else your body might not be able to absorb the nutrients well. While traveling it might be difficult to use collagen powder as it needs to be diluted before use. This is the main reason why many people prefer absolute collagen.
- Absolute Collagen- Absolute Collagen is collagen in liquid form that is ready to drink. Hence it is preferred mostly by all health enthusiasts. This type of collagen is marine, derived from the fish mostly. It undergoes the hydrolysis process. In this process, the collagen fibers get broken down into small collagen chains. These chains are known as peptides. These get easily absorbed by the body and give beautiful skin, hair, and nails. The liquid collagen comes in small sachets in the markets that can be consumed easily.
Liquid Collagen is easily absorbed in the body as compared to other solid supplements. In other supplement forms, the body needs to work extra hard to extract the nutrients. On the other hand, absolute collagen helps the body to absorb the nutrients in just 30 seconds approximately. When collagen is taken in the liquid form, collagen formation in the body is stimulated and skin and tissue regeneration is enhanced. The best benefit of absolute collagen is that you can consume it whenever you want without having to mix it with water or dilute it as compared to collagen powder. A small serving sachet can be carried anywhere to be consumed easily.
Benefits Of Collagen
- Radiant Skin- Collagen helps to give a radiant glow to your skin by providing firmness and elasticity. Collagen supplement minimizes the aging speed and improves the skin hydration process for beautiful and radiant skin.
- Relief from Joint Pain- Collagen helps in relieving joint pain in people who are facing osteoarthritis problems. It helps to fortify your bones.
- Muscle Mass Health- Collagen supplement helps in increasing muscle mass and strength. Collagen is essential for the proper functioning of muscles in the body.
- Heart Health- Collagen supplements can help to reduce the atherosclerosis risk and make the arteries healthier. This helps to reduce the risk of a heart attack and stroke.
Our body can’t produce natural collagen once it starts aging. This results in dull, dry skin causing wrinkles. There is also hair loss and the quality of nails starts thinning. Hence it is essential to supply collagen to our bodies externally in the form of supplements. Revive collagen supplements can help our body boost the collagen level. It helps to slow down the deterioration of skin and other bodily components. It aids to stimulate the collagen creation process and hyaluronic acid in our bodies.
Revive Collagen uses type 1 marine collagen. It is sourced from the farmed fish skin ethically. This type breaks down into small collagen chains. Hydrolyzed collagen is proved to be more effective than other collagen products. As other products are made up of only glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline. Revive collagen benefits your skin, hair, nails, and joints. You can regain your youthful glow with the regular use of Revive Collagen.
Revive collagen comes in sachet forms that contain 8.5g of protein in each 22 g packet. It comes in the citrus flavor and doesn’t have any odor of the fish. You can use Revive collagen supplement however and whenever you want to use it. It is a ready-mix sachet specially made for a busy lifestyle. If you use this product regularly, then you will experience positive results. Though the results vary from person to person, you can see the difference within 6-8 weeks.
Revive Collagen comes in liquid form as it is easily absorbed by the body. It is gluten-free and safe to consume. You will see a progressive effect on your skin, hair, and nails if you use the products consistently.
Thus, you can see how collagen is important for our body for a radiant glow on the skin. If you want to slay with youthful skin, then using collagen supplements such as Revive Collagen will create an incredible effect on your skin and body.