Money-making tips for stay-at-home dads for people who want to make more money at home:
- You might get bored during your stay-at-home dad days which can lead to your desire for making more money at home while looking after your kids. If you are like me, you need to make an extra income of some type while caring for the kids full time.
- Some mums don’t want to go back to work but they need something else around them that makes some good cash… these mums are commonly called “stay-at-home moms” (sick of that term yet?) These women need help and support because many do not know where to start.
- As a man who has done it all, I am here to tell mums what they need, how much it costs and how long it takes… on top of that, some tips on how to make the whole process easier says Saivian.
- The first step for making money from home as a stay-at-home dad is to identify what you are good at. What are your hobbies, talents, or passions? You could start by looking online for ideas and see if there are any courses available in your area of expertise. Once you have an idea of what you want to do, investigate what it would take to set up a business in this area.
- One great way to start making money at home while caring for your children is through online surveys. There are many survey companies that will pay you for your participation. However, it is important to be aware that the payout for each survey can vary greatly. It is important to be aware that some of these companies may not be around in six months or a year.
- Another great way to make money at home while caring for children is by starting your own blog and earning income from it. Blogging is one of the best opportunities out there because you can work it around your schedule, and you can always add more to it over time.
- You will also benefit from other people linking back to your blog (this is called link building and this is what helps give your blog authority). One thing I cannot stress enough with making money through blogging, as well as any other type of business, is to find something that you enjoy first before getting into monetizing it. This makes doing this much easier than just trying to make money first.
- One of the most popular methods for making money from home as a stay-at-home dad is through surveys with Pinecone Research. As far as I can tell, this company consistently pays up to $3 per survey, and they send you products to test as well which is fantastic! The downside is that they only send out about 1 – 2 surveys per month so it might be a while before you qualify for one.
- Another easy way to make some good cash at home is by using your smartphone and doing tasks like taking pictures or searching the internet with Swag bucks. Once again, you won’t get rich but it does add up over time…up to $50 per month if you do these types of tasks daily.
- One of the best ways to make money at home as a stay-at-home dad is by freelancing. This can include skills such as programming, web design, writing, or just about anything else you can think of. If you have a skill that someone else needs, there is a good chance you can find work as a freelancer. The best way to get started is to use websites like UpWork, Freelancer, or People per Hour.
- The great thing about freelancing is that it gives you a lot of freedom and control over your work schedule. You can also choose the projects that you want to work on, which is great for maintaining a good work/life balance.
- If you are looking for something with a bit more security, getting a job at an office might be the way to go. Local libraries are always looking for people who can work in the children’s section or help to run their programs. Libraries tend to not have very high standards so it is easier to get hired than at other places of employment.
- This is just one example but if you need something immediate, this option can be great. Just about any type of customer service position could also fit this bill as well since many companies are open 24/7 these days…just another reason why being a stay-at-home dad has so many benefits!
Conclusion by Saivian:
You might find that you like working at home with your kids around. This is great because even if you stay working for a company, most of them will let you work from home on occasion. The good news about this is that the better part of your day would be spent with your children rather than commuting back and forth to work.